Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2022 (Fully Funded)
Opportunity to study in Brunei Darussalam courtesy of the Brunei government is here. This fully funded scholarship to study in Brunei will explain in a step by step guide.
Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for undergraduate and masters studies. This scholarship also provides monthly allowance of BND$ 650, accommodation and exemption from tuition fee.
The Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship is open to international students who which to pursue undergraduate and masters studies at Universiti Brunei Darussalam (UBD), Universiti Islam Sultan Sharif Ali (UNISSA), Universiti Teknologi Brunei (UTB) and Politeknik Brunei (PB) of Brunei Darussalam. These fully scholarships just like many others are are meant to attract high quality overseas students.
Below is a detailed breakdown of the scholarship program:
Degree type for Study:
Application are acceptable for Diploma, Undergraduate and Masters degree.
Study in: All Scholarship grantees will study in Brunei Darussalam throughout the scholarship period.
Program Period: The length for each program are specify below based on the degree type:
Diploma: 3 Years
Undergraduate Degree: 8 Semester (4 Year Full Time)
Master Degree: 12 Months, 24 Months
Deadline: Application for the scholarship must be submitted on or before February 15, 2022.
Institution(s): The following institution are available for selections and placement for potential Scholarship grantees:
Universiti Brunei Darussalam (UBD)
Kolej Universiti Perguruan Ugama Seri Begawan (KUPU SB)
Universiti Islam Sultan Sharif Ali (UNISSA)
Universiti Teknologi Brunei (UTB)
Politeknik Brunei (PB)
The following are Programmes offered and entry qualifications. Also, all further information are available from the following websites:
Universiti Brunei Darussalam – Website
Kolej Universiti Perguruan Ugama Seri Begawan – Website
Universiti Islam Sultan Sharif Ali – www.unissa.edu.bnWebsite
Universiti Teknologi Brunei – Website
Politeknik Brunei – Website
Read Also:Top 3 Best Fully Funded Scholarship For Undergraduate in 2023.
Grantees of the Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship will be provided with the following benefits:
• Everything related to the tuition fee of the scholarship grantee (Orientation fees, registration fees, acceptance fees and examination fees) will be exclusively taking care of by the Brunei Government.
• Scholarship grantees will be provided with an economy class air-ticket to Brunei Darussalam from their country of origin or country of domicile prior to the commencement of the course and an economy class air-ticket from Brunei Darussalam to the scholarship recipient’s country of origin or country of residence upon completion of the course.
• All Scholarship grantees will be entitle to an allowance of BND$500.00 monthly.
• All Scholarship grantees will be entitle to meal allowance of BND$150.00 monthly.
• All Scholarship grantees will be entitle to an annual book allowance of BND$600.00.
All Scholarship grantees will be allocated to accommodation at the hostel/residential Lodge of the University or Polytechnic as the case may be.
For each grantee, a “Baggage allowance” is allocated for shipment of the scholarship recipient’s personal items/luggage to his country of origin/country of residence after completion of the program, at a maximum amount of:
• BND$250.00; if Scholarship beneficiary’s country is located within the ASEAN region; or
• BND $500; if Scholarship beneficiary’s country is located outside the ASEAN region.
• Also included in the scholarship package is a total and comprehensive insurance cover for the whole duration of the Scholarship. The scholarship grantee are advised to obtain additional insurance before their travel to Brunei Darussalam and for the whole duration of the Scholarship at their own expense.
You Should also check out: Study in Korea | Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) 2022-2023 Online Applications Open|
Eligibility Criteria for Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship
Certain conditions must be reached to qualify for Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship, this condition include:
• Required Language: In order to be considered or have your application evaluated, applicant should be able to communicate in either of English, Malay or Arabic.
Applications are open to citizens of: ASEAN, Commonwealth and OIC member countries. However citizen of other countries will also be considered. More information on the scholarship website.
Age Limit For Scholarship Program:
By 31st July 2022, all applicants must be between the ages of 18-25 for Undergraduate and Diploma programs or must not be above the age of 35 for Master’s Degree programs and other post graduate program.
• Permanent residents of Brunei Darussalam are NOT qualified for this scholarship program.
• Without the prior approval of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, grantees of this scholarship CANNOT accept any other Scholarship, loan, grants or fellowship program running concurrently with this scholarship.
• As a scholarship grantee, it is NOT advisable to bring any family members along with him/her for the duration of this Scholarship.
• All scholarship grantee are not allowed to partake in any payable employment or to be a member of the staff of any country’s representative mission in Brunei Darussalam during the duration of the scholarship.
• Emmidiately after the completion of the scholarship duration, the scholarship recipient will be required to exit Brunei Darussalam.
Also Read:Hungary Government Scholarship 2022-2023 (Application Process)
How to Apply for Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship?
The following is step by step procedure to apply for Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship:
• Download the application forms from the official website. http://mfa.gov.bn/pages/bdgs/bdgs2022.aspx
• Ensure that your Application forms is duly completed and also make sure that it is endorsed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the National Focal Point for scholarships (Check out the Brunei embassy in your country for details)
• All Applicants are required to submit a security clearance statement from their National Security Agency/Police Station.
This security clearance can be obtained from a police station to certify that the potential grantee is clear of any criminal record.
• All Completely filled application forms should be emailed to:
address: [email protected](Maximum size allowed for e-mail and attachment files is 10MB) Please be informed that, all application forms and supporting documents should be submitted in Word Document/JPG/PDF format (compressed in a ( .zip ) folder)
If you are applying to Universiti Brunei Darussalam, then you should also complete an online application through https://apply.ubd.edu.bn/orbeon/uis-welcome/.https://apply.ubd.edu.bn/orbeon/uis-welcome/.
Subject to further evaluation and depending on the university offering the applied course/program, applicant may be summoned for physical interview in a place considered suitable by the university.
Furthermore, Applicant may also undertake written examination to ascertain the proficiency level in either English language, Arabic or Malay as the case may be.
Top 10+ Study in France Scholarship For International Student 2022
Please note that the Government of Brunei Darussalam has the final decision to reject any applications and the decision on the selection of candidates, it’s decision is final and unchallengeable. Only the final successful candidates will be informed via email.
For further enquiries please contact: E-mail: [email protected]
Visit the official website of the Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship for more information.
Leave a Reply