Top 3 Fully Funded Scholarship for Graduate Program. In today’s era of intense inflation, pursuing higher qualifications can be extremely costly. The fee structure of undergraduate programs is enough to haunt a person and keep them grounded, shattered their dreams, which leaves almost no room for even thinking about pursuing postgraduate education- especially at one’s own expense.
But what about those brilliant minds who believe that they can make a difference in the world if given the chance? Well, there is good news for such genius brains. There are organizations that are willing to give them a chance to put their intellects to the test and to prove themselves to the world by granting them scholarships.
The majority of this awards are fully funded by Foreign various foreign governments. This scholarship provide talented and motivated individuals with the opportunity to enhance knowledge and skills in their given sector, in order to contribute to sustainable development in their home countries. These awards are offered under different developmental Categories.
This various categories could be aim at promoting Science and technology for development, Strengthening health systems and capacity, Promoting global prosperity, Strengthening global peace, security, and governance, Strengthening resilience and response to crises, Access, inclusion, and opportunity
Unfortunately, while most students have the ability to avail such opportunities, they are unaware of them. And to breed familiarity of such students with one of the best scholarship programs found in the world is this article. Ensure you give it a good read to understand all that you need to know about the top 5 fully funded scholarship programs for postgraduate degrees.
Below is a list of fully funded scholarship, by fully funded; it implies that ALL or at least every basic amenities needed to study in a conducive environment are available. This also includes logistics, stipends, accommodation and health insurance.
Check out our detailed analysis of Three(3) fully funded scholarship for potential post graduate applicants:
1. Korean Government’s Scholarship Programs
2. ‘MEXT’ – Japanese Government’s Scholarship Programs
3. Turkiye Burslari Scholarships Program.
For a better understanding, we’ll pick each of this Scholarship and explain them in details:
Korean Government’s Scholarship Programs:
The Global Korea scholarship Program through the Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) is aim at fostering mutual friendship between Korea and the benefiting countries.
READ ALSO: Chevening Scholarship Application 2022/2023
Benefits of the Korean Government Scholarship 2022:
• A maximum of KRW 5,000,000 per semester will be provided by the KGSP Board as tuition fee.
• For every three month, KRW 800,000 will be given for paying expenses related to the language course that every recipient has to take.
• All air travel expenses of the scholarship grantee will be cover entirely by the KGSP
• A total sum of KRW 200,000 will be giving to each grantee as a settlement allowance.
• Also, KRW KRW 900,000-1,000,000 per month will be given to cover all living expenses.
• A medical insurance of KRW 20,000 monthly will be giving out.
• Applicants with sufficient proof of language proficiency will be awarded with the sum of 100,000
• Between 210,000 to KRW 240,000 (per semester) will be given as a grant for supporting the research expenses. (For students enrolled in a research-based program or as the case may be).
• In addition, for printing of dissertation/thesis, a grant of 500,000 KRW – 800,000 KRW will be provided by the KGSP Board. (For students enrolled in a research-based program or as the case may be).
• Grantees who successfully complete the scholarship degree will be given the sum of KRW 100, 000
Eligibility And Qualifications Criteria of KGSP 2022:
The Korean Government Scholarship Program has some important prerequisite attached to it, it is important to check out this vital requirements before proceeding with the application process, below are detailed information aspiring applicants should be mindful of:
•The applicant and his/her parents should be born in a country other than Korea.
• The applicant must not have Korean citizenship.
• Applicants must be healthy both physically and mentally to ensure their healthy stay in Korea for the entirety of their degree program.
• Graduate students must be below 40 years of age at the time of entrance.
• The graduate student must have completed his/her master’s or bachelor’s before arriving.
• The applicant should have a CGPA of more than 80%. This CGPA or percentage will be from his/her last educational institution.
• The applicant must not have attended any Korean educational institution before applying and should not have attained a degree from there. (This means any bachelor’s, master’s, or Ph.D. degree. High school education is not included).
• Applicants who have a 90% result and who presently or formerly held a KGSP grant can apply again. They can apply directly through the university or they can opt for the university track.
How to apply for the Korean KGSP Scholarships 2022?
The step by step procedure to apply for the Korean Government Scholarship Program is pretty easy; applicants can apply either through the embassy track or university track. The option to apply via university track does not include undergraduate applicants.
How to Apply for the Korean Government Scholarship Program KGSP Via University track?
The process to apply for the South Korean KGSP scholarship through university track is to first of all, find a Korean University first that offers this scholarship, after this, all you need to do is to follow the instructions or steps by step guide by the university to submit an application for the KGSP admission.
How to Apply for the Korean Government Scholarship Program KGSP Via Embassy track?
The application process via embassy track is almost the same with the university procedure:
NIIED, The Korean institute for international educational development calls the Korean Embassy in various participating countries to recommend potential candidates. Next, the students from the participating countries are called upon to apply through the embassy by submitting relevant documents as specified by the local embassy (Please contact the local embassy in your country to find out more information regarding the required documents, or check their website)
Applicants who pass the embassy and university qualifications stage will be forwarded to NIIED, this is solely for the verification of documents and confirmation that the applicant is indeed qualified. The outcome of NIIED’s evaluation will be communicates with the embassy or university of the applicant through which the final decision will know his/her status, accepted or rejected.
The scholarship committee itself doesn’t notify the students directly.
What are the Required Documents for Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) application?
The following document should be submitted to either the embassy or University (depending on which suitable track chosen by the applicants) for evaluation and assessment:
• Highest degree attained
• Transcripts of the highest degree
• Recommendation letters from the employers or the professors
• Personal statement or statement of purpose (mandatory for only masters and Ph.D. degree applicants)
• A study plan needs to be submitted by MS students
• Research proposal for Ph.D. degree applicants
• Motivational letter (for applicants of the bachelor’s program)
What is the application Deadline to apply for KGSP 2022 Scholarships?
The last date to apply for the KGSP Scholarships is February 28, 2022. However, every Korean university and embassy has its own deadline. The applicants are advised to get in touch with the Korean embassy in their home countries to know about the deadline for applying for KGSP.
Announcement released Sept. in the year prior to planned studies in Korea
February in the year of planned studies in Korea.
Time Frame To Recommend candidates:
For Graduates: March-April in the year of planned studies in Korea.
June in the year of planned studies in Korea for Graduates.
Arrival in Korea:
Late February in the year of planned studies in Korea for undergraduates.
For Graduates, late August in the year of planned studies.
Check out our full article for application forms and website.
2. ‘MEXT’ – Japanese Government’s Scholarship Programs:
The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) of Japan offers scholarships to international students who wish to study at Japanese universities as undergraduate or research (masters / PhD) students under the Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarships Program.
MEXT Scholarship Coverage
MEXT Scholarship 2022 is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students to Study in Japan For Free. This scholarship will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
i. Allowances: Monthly Stipend Allowance, Preparatory Allowance (2021 Rate)
ii. Education Fees: Fees for the Entrance Examination, Tuition Fee at Universities will be paid by MEXT.
iii. Traveling Expenses: Transportation to Japan: MEXT will cover your Round Airfare Travel Expenses from your Country to Japan. The Airline ticket will be an Economy-class ticket for the flight.
iv. Accommodations: Residence halls for international students provided by universities.
Qualification Criteria for MEXT Scholarship 2022
To qualify for MEXT Scholarship 2022, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
Required Language: English
Eligible Countries: All world countries
Applicants must have the nationality of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
An applicant who has Japanese nationality at the time of application is not eligible.
For Masters / PhD Students: You must be under 35 years of age and a college graduate (includes prospective graduates). Or you must have completed 16 years / 18 years of education.
For Teacher training students: You must be under 35 years of age and a graduate of a college or teacher training college. You must have at least five years of active experience as a teacher in a primary, secondary or teacher training college in your country.
For Japanese Study Students: Applicants must be from 18 to 30 years old. Applicants must be enrolled as undergraduate students in faculties or schools which major in Japanese language or Japanese culture in a university outside Japan at the time when they come to Japan and must be enrolled in the home institution at the time when they return to their home countries.
Similar Scholarship: Hungary Government Scholarship 2022-2023 (Application Process)
How to Apply for MEXT Scholarship 2022?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for MEXT Scholarship 2022:
Visit the website of Japanese Embassy of your country. Under the Education / Scholarship tab, you will find the MEXT scholarship.
Download the MEXT scholarship application form and fill it.
Submit the required documents (list given below) to Japanese Embassy of your country.
A written test will be conducted by the Japanese Embassy.
After that interviews of the candidates will be conducted.
The successful candidates will be informed through email or embassy website.
Documents Required for MEXT Scholarship 2022
(1) MEXT Scholarship Application form
(2) The highest degree verified with official stamps.
Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree
Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree
Note: If the degree is not in English, a notarized copy of a translation in English is required.
(3) The highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps. (Including Grading system)
Master’s program applicants: Bachelor’s degree Transcripts
Ph.D. program applicants: Master’s degree Transcripts
Note: If the diploma is not in English, a notarized copy of a translation in English or is
(4) Two recommendation letters: The letters of recommendation must be written by the applicant’s teachers/advisors/employers (who are able to evaluate your academic performance and research potential) in either English. (for research students)
(5) Passport Scan (if available at the time of application)
(6) Curriculum Vitae (CV) (for research students)
(8) Study plan / Statement of purpose. The study plan is written in English. Basic content shall include motivation of application, education/ research Background, and prospective study at APU. (for research students)
(9) English Language Proficiency Document: Those students whose language institute was in English can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from their Home University & they are exempted from Language Test.
(10) Academic thesis or relevant publications (for research students)
(11) Other reference documents (if applicable)
Check out our full article for application forms and website:
3. Turkiye Burslari Scholarships Program.
The Turkiye Burslari scholarship is fully funded, application is free with options to apply and study any course that is offered in the English language as an international students; inclusive is a free opportunity to learn the Turkish language. This is without doubt more than just an academic scholarship: the Turkish Government Scholarship is an opportunity to explore the reach cultural diversity of Turkey, a Eurasia
Does The Turkiye Burslari Scholarship covers full time courses?
Yes, depending on the length of the program (4-6years), the Turkish Government’s scholarship covers full period of course of study.
The Turkiye Burslari Scholarship Program covers both short and long term Programs, hence, applicants can apply for both long term programs and short term programs.
More Details About the Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2022 For International Students:
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded.
Location: To Study In Turkey.
Language of study: English or Turkish language. (Depending on proof of language proficiency and the applicant’s placement university).
Degree Type: Applicable for either Bachelor’s, Master’s, Ph.D. or Short term Programs for Undergraduate, Master and Ph.D Programs.
What is the Deadline for submission of Documents for Turkiye Burslari Scholarship Program 2022?
Application for the Turkish Government Scholarship Program 2022 must be submitted on or before the 20th of February 2022.
What does Turkiye Burslari scholarship cover?
Excluding the cultural exposure, this scholarship covers every basic demands that is/will be associated with studying in a foreign country, this benefits amongst others, includes:
• Full-Time Programs for undergraduate Scholarship
• University and program placement.
• Monthly Stipend of 800TL
• Full Tuition Fee.
• Once-off Return Flight Ticket.
• Health Insurance.
• One year Turkish Language Course.
What is the duration for Scholarship Program under the Turkish Government Scholarship?
Scholarships Benefits for Postgraduate study:
• University and program placement
• Monthly Stipend of:
=> Master’s: 1,100 TL per month
=> PhD: 1,600 TL per month
• Full Tuition Fee payment will be settled for the grantee.
•Once-off Return Flight Ticket
•One year Turkish Language Course
Turkiye Burslari Scholarship Duration For Masters and Doctorate Degree:
Master’s Degree: 1 year Turkish Language course + 2 years for the program
Ph.D.: 1 year Turkish Language course + up to 4 years for the main course.
What Are The Eligibility Criteria for the Turkish Government’s Turkiye Burslari scholarship for international Applicants
To qualify for scholarship, certain pre-applications requirements must be reached, below is a detailed breakdown of the criteria, check it out and ensure application documents contain/correspond to it:
To apply, applicant MUST:
• Score at least 70 percent of total marks from either a national or international exam. Note that the exam score will be uploaded to the website for verification, hence be authentic.
• Applicant must be under 30 years old to apply for a Master’s degree.
• Applicantmust be under 35 years of age to apply for a Doctorate.
How do I apply for the Turkish Government’s Turkiye Burslari Scholarship?
All application for the Turkish Government’s Turkiye Burslari Scholarship Program are to be done entirely online via the official website of the scholarship program.
What documents Are needed To Apply for the Turkish Government’s Turkiye Burslari Scholarship?•
Official academic transcripts should be uploaded to the portal.
• International Passport/Official I.D card as the case may be.
• A recently snapped passport size photograph.
• A diploma or temporary certificate of graduation/Testimonials should be uploaded.
• A national exam scores (if you do not have any international exam score for qualifications) should be uploaded.
• Depending on the program selected, international exam like GRE, GMAT, or Test of English proficiency might be requested for submission if your program requires them for evaluation.
As part of an application for a Ph.D. program, you will need to submit a research proposal or any other written work.