The University of London OHE-City Scholarships are currently open for interested students who are qualified and eligible to pursue a postgraduate study in the United kingdom.
The OHE-City Scholarships are offered as a fully-funded scholarships covering the full cost of tuition fees plus a stipend of £18,000 per year throughput the two-year duration of the programme.
The University of London is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in the UK and is internationally regarded as a centre of academic excellence.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out.
- Host Country: UK
- Study Abroad: Study In UK
- Category: Postgraduates | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- £18,000 stipends per year
- Deadline: June 30, 2022
The Fellowship offers the two successful students the opportunity to join the OHE team as an ‘OHE Fellow’ three days a week for two years alongside studying a part-time MSc in health economics at City, University of London.The eligible courses at City are MSc Health Economics and MSc Economic Evaluation in Health Care.
OHE team are passionate about nurturing the next generation of health economists and are therefore excited to be partnering with City, University of London, to co-offer two prestigious Fellowships per year.
To be considered for the OHE-City Scholarships, you must:
- Be accepted for a place on a health economics MSc at City, University of London – MSc Health Economics or MSc Economic Evaluation in Health Care.
- Download and complete the OHE application form and email it to Mireia Jofre-Bonet along with your CV
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Reliable income during studies – a stipend of £1,500 per month for two years and having their MSc fees paid
- The opportunity to learn from, and work alongside, leading thought leaders and experts in the health economic field
- Exposure to state-of-the-art research/consultancy practices at a one of a kind organisation
- The opportunity to contribute to a diverse portfolio of research and consultancy projects in health economics
- Work experience in a unique organisational hybrid environment where both profit and non-for-profit activities are undertaken
- The opportunity to have a member of OHE staff with a City affiliation as a co-supervisor for your MSc dissertation
- Exclusive access to OHE’s mentoring programme
- The ability to strengthen and broaden your career horizon
- Access to OHE’s events programme + networking opportunities.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- a cover letter containing a working title, the anticipated length of the manuscript, the anticipated date of completion, and a summary of 300-600 words
- an abstract (with chapter outlines if the proposal is for a book-length piece)
- a CV with past publications or other writing experience
- a sample section or chapter (if available)
- abstracts for all chapters (for edited collections)
Method of Application
To be considered, you must first be accepted for a place on a health economics MSc at City, University of London – MSc Health Economics or MSc Economic Evaluation in Health Care.
Then, download and complete the OHE application form and email it to Mireia Jofre-Bonet along with your CV. Selection will be based on merit.
Please send completed applications via e-mail to [email protected]. OHE will advise you within four weeks whether or not we wish to proceed.
Click on the button below to commence your application.
Leave a Reply