The oilfield is a dangerous and difficult place to work. The last thing you need to stress over is whether your rights are protected by the lawyers who represent you. We’ve done the research for you, so that all you have to do is find the right attorney for your needs. You don’t want any surprises when it comes to legal counsel, so we’ve put together this list of the most qualified law firms in every state.
Here are some of the oilfield Lawyers near you
#1 Landman Attorneys in the U.S-Oilfield lawyer-Oilfield Accident
If you’re looking for experienced oilfield lawyers who can help you with your legal issues, check out this list.
- Landman Attorneys in the U.S., which has offices in four cities: Houston, Texas; Oklahoma City, Oklahoma; Denver and Colorado Springs, Colorado; and Bakersfield, California.
Read Also:Oilfield injury lawyer-Studyabroadplanet
Landman Attorneys’ website provides information on each of its practice areas including:
- Oil Field Services (Litigation)
- Oil & Gas Law (Litigation)
Business Transactions & Agreements (Litigation)
#2 Landman Lawyers in the U.S.
- Landman Lawyers in the U.S.
The term “landman” refers to an individual who is involved in oil and gas lease acquisition, management, and sales for public and private mineral rights owners in North America. The following list contains some of the best landman lawyers in the U.S., according to their peers and industry experts:
You may also like: Law Tigers Motorcycle Injury Lawyers
#3 Landman Law Firm in the U.S.-Oilfield lawyer-Oilfield Accident
The Landman Law Firm is a premier oil and gas law firm located in Houston, Texas. With over 30 years of experience, they have helped thousands of clients navigate the difficult legal waters of our industry. They specialize in oil and gas law, but also offer services related to mineral rights, real estate and leasing contracts. You can learn more about their practice areas by visiting their website [link].
The Landman Law Firm has an excellent reputation for providing quality service at reasonable prices. The reviews on their Yelp page are overwhelmingly positive, with many people citing their ability to get results quickly as one reason why they like them so much (Yelp link). Additionally, the firm has been recognized by Chambers USA as one of America’s best firms for several years running—a testament to their expertise and commitment to clients’ needs (Chambers link).
More Also Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Near Me
#4 Oil and Gas Lease Negotiators in the U.S.
You should be sure to hire an oil and gas lease negotiator who is knowledgeable about the industry, has experience negotiating oil and gas leases, and knows how to protect your interests. Lease negotiations are very important in the oil and gas industry because they are the process of negotiating the terms of a lease between an oil company and a landowner. The lease is the legal document that defines how much money you will make on each barrel of oil produced by your land as well as other details such as how long exploration can take place on your property.
#5 Oil and Gas Title Attorney in the U.S.
- Oil and Gas Title Attorney in the U.S.
The oil and gas title attorneys listed below are all licensed to practice in the United States, and can assist you with your legal needs for an oil and gas ownership dispute or any other matter related to title insurance. They work for both companies and private individuals, so if you’re looking for an attorney who specializes in this area of law, this list is a great place to start your search!
#6 Mineral Rights Attorney in the U.S- Oilfield lawyer-Oilfield Accident
A mineral rights attorney is a lawyer who specializes in mineral rights and mineral rights law. A mineral rights attorney can help you find and purchase mineral rights, negotiate the terms of a mineral rights lease, or negotiate the terms of a mineral rights purchase.
#7 Oil and Gas Mineral Rights Appraisals in the U.S.
Mineral rights appraisals are a critical part of any oil and gas project, regardless of the size or scope. They help determine whether you have the mineral rights to your land, as well as how much they’re worth, which will help inform the terms of any offer you receive from a company wanting to lease those rights. If you need to hire an appraiser in order to get an accurate estimate of what your property is worth so that you can negotiate fairly with companies interested in leasing it out, here’s how:
- Look for someone who has experience working at similar projects and/or comes highly recommended by colleagues. This person should be familiar with all aspects of oil and gas development, including geology and engineering as well as legal issues related to mineral rights evaluation.
Your search may take longer than expected because there aren’t many professionals available who meet these criteria—there are only about 1% of them nationwide (according to state officials). However, if one does not exist within driving distance from where you live then consider flying them out so that their expertise doesn’t go wasted due solely on geographical reasons! You’ll want someone who understands local laws but.
also has enough flexibility when it comes time making recommendations based off findings from other states since these vary greatly from place-to-place across America.”
#8 Oil and Gas Title Opinion Lawyers in the U.S.
Title opinion lawyers will review the title history of your property and determine if there are any issues that could make it difficult to sell or lease your land.
Title opinion lawyers work closely with landmen and oil & gas attorneys to help ensure that transactions are completed as smoothly as possible. They offer services in both residential and commercial transactions, including.
- Title searches
- Abstracts of title (a chronological list of all recorded documents affecting a specific parcel)
- Survey reports
A list of oilfield lawyers who are available to help with your needs
- A list of oilfield lawyers who are available to help with your needs:
- Daniel J. Jaffe, LLP is a construction litigation law firm in Houston that represents clients in the oil and gas industry as well as other industries. The firm has accumulated over 30 years’ experience defending major construction projects from claims by subcontractors, vendors and property owners. The firm also handles commercial real estate disputes involving landmen and title companies.
- William Mitchell School of Law offers an LLM (Master of Laws) degree program in energy law that includes courses on energy finance, regulatory issues and land use regulations related to oil and gas development. This two-year program is designed for attorneys who want to specialize in energy law or those looking for a career change into the legal field surrounding this industry.*
Conclusion on Oilfield lawyer-Oilfield Accident
If you’re interested in contacting an oilfield lawyer, please email us at [email protected] or call us at 512-934-7500. We’re available to help 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year—and we can even help if your case is outside the U.S. Our legal team can help with any of your questions regarding oil and gas title services, as well as mineral rights appraisals. This also leads us into man crushed to death in oilfield accident in texas.
Source:j Oilfield Lawyer