The Office of the Bursar is looking forward to serving your academic career at Keiser University. The Bursar bills tuition and fees including housing at University. They also provide timely information about your financial account status. The Bursar’s Office also collects student payments through third-party sponsors and student financial services.
Students receive excellent service and information in an efficient and friendly manner.
Here are some tips for creating a positive experience.
- Official communications are sent to students at your KU via e-mail. Please check it often.
- Keep the Financial Aid Office’s cost sheet and/or payment plans handy.
- Remember to keep track of your monthly installments.
- To avoid late fees, make your payments promptly
- You are responsible for making sure your bill gets paid, even if it is paid by your parents, your employer, or an agency.
The cost of attendance at Keiser University is per semester
Semesters:Spring: January through May
Summer: May through August
Autumn: August through December
Your Cost of Attendance can be distributed in as little as five to six months.
Tuition and Fees = Financial Aid = Cost of Attendance
6 Instalments (July-August, September, October, and November, November, December).
Financial Aid = Tuition and Fees
6 installments (January, February March, March, April, May, April, May, and June).
Walk-up Service: At Cashier’s Office. M-F: 8:00 am – 4.30 pm, Saturday: 8:00 am – 12:00 noon
Go to https://keiseruniversity.edu.ni/onlineform/paymentform.php
1. Enter your Student ID number
2. Please fill out this form with your credit card and personal information
3. Keep a copy of the electronic receipt as a backup for your records
Go to https://campusportal.keiseruniversity.edu
1. Click on the “Student Portal Homepage”.
2. Log in
3. Click on “My Finance”, then “Make Payment Online”.
4. You can add your Credit or Debit Card details.
5. To complete the process, click on “Pay”. Only for tuition
Payment over the Phone: Calling (+505) 2535-2314 ext. 168 Only your card number, cardholder’s name, and expiration date will be required.
Complete the form at the Bursar’s Office.
You can pay in dollars to the following bank account
Nicaragua: Bank: Banco de America Central (BAC) Name: Everglades College, Inc. (Keiser University). Account Number: 3575-91023 Currency: Dollars
Please make sure to detail the student’s First Name and Last Name in the bank deposit and email the bank deposit slip to alejandra.4d******[email protected]***d.com
WWT (Worldwide Wire Transfers): You can also wire payments anywhere in the world by following these instructions:
- Intermediary Bank: Bank of America N.A.
- Address: 1st SE Third St., Miami FL 33131 United States
- SWIFT: BOFAUS3M
- ABA/ROUTING: 026009593
- Beneficiary Bank: Banco de America Central Nicaragua
- Address: KM 4.5 Carretera Masaya, Complejo Pellas, Edificio norte, 1er Piso, Managua, Nicaragua.
- SWIFT: BAMCNIMA
- Tel; +(505) 22744444
- Fax: +(505) 22744406
- Last Beneficiary: Everglades College, Inc. (Keiser University).
- Account Number: 3575-91023
Payment with Check: Payments can be made using US or Central American checks payable at Everglades College, Inc. (Keiser University).
Students at Keiser University must have a negative balance to be able to attend classes.
- The University reserves the right to assess a U$ 10.00 late charge to the student’s account for every month that is not paid.
- Students with a past-due balance of more than 45 calendar days may not be allowed to attend classes or receive room and board service. Library and laboratory services are also available.
- All students who miss more than 14 consecutive days of school will be dismissed from the University.
- The University reserves all rights to report students who have a balance of 60 days or more to a Credit Bureau Agency in Nicaragua, Central America, and/or the United States of America.
- Siblings get a 5% discount
- A 7.5% discount for the third sibling
Prompt payment discount:
- Get a 5% discount if you pay the entire semester in full at the beginning.
- Cancellation of student’s registration up to the day before the start of the semester is allowed – tuition and fees will be refunded in full
- You can withdraw at any time within the first week of the semester and receive a 90% refund.
- You can withdraw at any time within the second week.
- You can withdraw at any time within the third week.
- You can withdraw at any time during week four of the semester. There is no refund.
- If a student withdraws before the end of the semester, he/she will be charged a U$ 100.00 administration fee.